January 27, 2008

2008 Car Show

A couple of weeks ago we went to the
2008 Car show here in Salt Lake City.

Surprisingly I want THAT bored and there were some cool new cars.

One of Pat's favorites...the new 2009 Camero


9 comments:

  1. That Patrick. So hot right now. HAHAHAHA!!! ...from Zoolander. Don't want anybody thinking I'm hitting on your hubby! HAHAHA! Glad you didn't get too bored Linz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat and Lindsay! We miss you guys and wish you didn't feel like distant friends from our past. Pat's faces crack me up. Thanks Lindsay for all the cool cards/comics you send. That birthday card for Callie was so awesome and thoughtful. Totally made my day. We love you and think about you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs a woman with a car like that! You can turn her on anytime. Women will flock to you man. Watch out Lindsay. Oh and Pat there is an old saying....Just Do It!!!!!!

    I plan on getting one this summer!!
    Maybe I'll drive it to Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!
    its margareth from familia soto. i don't know if you remember me Patrick Koelling haha [I'm used to calling you Elder Koelling] I just want to tell you that familia soto loves you so much and misses you big time. You are so awesome ;) and even though we don't write you anymore, you and your wife, Lindsay [She is soo cute!] are always in our hearts. Congratulations to you and your wife for all your accomplishments. Familia Soto is very proud of The Koellings :) hehe.
    -Love you and take care!
    my email is soto_angelic@hotmail.com. Guess what? I'm graduating from high school this year!!! Gosh, time passes by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lindsay! this is britni (adams) from byu-i! bree found my blog and now i found yours! cool!! it's good to see you and your hubby, i heard from someone that you were getting married! congrats! you look georgous! and i saw your home teachers done right video! you are still crazy lindsay, love it!! so check out my blog at http://rocksandrings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay! We miss you guys! What have you been doing since the car show? We need to hang out SOON! I keep wanting to call you, but I am working all the time. My brother got into BYU-I, so I need to ask you where he should live (like in the dorms or off campus...) since I don't know anything about it up there. Also, I don't know anything about the program that you talked about in your email. Did you figure it out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!!! I haven't heard from you in a long time!! Did you not finish your 2 weeks or what?! I MISS YOU!!! Email me!! or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat and Lindsey! Oh my goodness...I am so excited that I came across your blog!! Lindsey, I was a friend of Pat's from high school.... Nice to meet you!! Looks like things are going great for you two!! Congrats!!

    Amber (Craig) Carlson
    www.carlsoncru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...