August 13, 2008

The Weber County Fair


This past weekend my parents came in town and we all went to the Weber County Fair for some good ole fair fun.  It was my first time to a fair and it was quite the experience. 


I loved the piggies.




Baby Mason pondering life as Grandpa Marv feeds him the goods.



Pat being the world's best Uncle. 




My wonderful parents.




The macho men in my life—Big Bro Ty and Hot Hub Pat

3 comments:

  1. By the way, I found you and have linked your website/blog to our blog. Hello...it's the former Sister LINDSAY Murray from your mission days. I am now Sister Weldon. Anyway...my husband wants a honda shadow too....(that's your new bike right?) And...while I'm talking...YOUR FIRST FAIR?!!! No way! In Washington at least, people are partially raised at fairs. Well, thanks for updating your blog. Ours is www.mrandmrsweldon.blogspot.com...

    Oh, and very pretty wedding pictures you two!
    -Bye for now from Lindsay and Shaun (my husband)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great family pics. I love the one of Marv with Mason! A total classic. Great photography! Makes me wish we lived closer. :) Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming down. I know it wasn't everything you imagined a fair could be, but give it another try when you don't have 3 kids under the age of 6 with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...