August 29, 2009

Fun with the Brewsters

Our good friends, Mariah and Doug Brewster, from Provo moved to San Francisco this past summer.

Mariah has been my friend since 2003, when I just happened to move into an apartment for a summer term. Since then we have experience life's events almost simultaneously. From missions to weddings we experienced it all together within weeks.

We got to spend only 2 days with them, but it was better than nothing.

The first night we went to an amazing Thai restaurant right next to Doug and Mariah's apartment. Pat and I absolutely LOVE Thai food, but this restaurant was one of the best! I am still dreaming about it and can't wait until we can go back.




The next day we went on a hike in a canyon that is right next to my house.

This is why California is called the "Golden State."



I have been seeing this pose everywhere these days.
So we tried it out.
What do you think?


We had so much fun with hanging out with the Brewster's, even if it was for a few days. We are hoping that we can move to San Francisco so we can be neighbors again.

1 comment:

  1. COME BACK TO SAN FRANCISCO!! We miss you guys! It was fun having you guys here. We've experienced all of life's big things together so it's only right that we experience living in SF together... haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...