August 2, 2012

Wise Friends



A few months back I was having a really bad day. It was most likely pregnancy hormones, nonetheless, I was quite upset. I texted my best friend, Meghan, to complain and get some advice. After consoling me she ended the conversation with just the right words to get me through my silly rough patch.

Perhaps, it meant so much to me because I knew Meghan was speaking from personal experience and that it was not just a hopeful statement but a true statement. I loved it so much I saved it on my phone so it can never be erased, and refer back to it often.

I was thinking about it a lot today, while at work, so I decided to get out the best design program I have on my computer at work (PPT baby!) and made a little design that I plan to frame when I get it right.

If you are having a bad day, read this and know that it comes from a very wise woman.

Love you Meghan.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this! She is so wise, and what a sweet sentiment to keep!

    ♥ Celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love YOU Linds!! But nothing beats...."Barns burnt down, now I can see the moon". I still have that magnet you made on my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still have that card framed so I see it every time I leave and enter the apt. YOU ARE SO WISE!

      Delete
  3. It is nice to have friends that know what you are going through. And as you said, Meghan has that insight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...