We got a little excited for Christmas to start. We ended up setting up our tree the day before Thanksgiving. We busted out the fake Christmas tree, played some Christmas music, and decorated our very first tree together.
I am so jealous that you guys already have a Christmas Tree! It looks so good! We have to come and see it soon. Where did you get it? We want to get a tree, but aren't sure where to get one. The pictures with you guys setting it up are so cute!
I am so jealous that you guys already have a Christmas Tree! It looks so good! We have to come and see it soon. Where did you get it? We want to get a tree, but aren't sure where to get one. The pictures with you guys setting it up are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the tree! Matt and I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get our Christmas decorations up!! I'm sure Avri's gonna love the tree...might have to start decorating it halfway up!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! Yay Christmas!! Less than a month away!! You guys are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteAAWW! I can't wait to see you guys in a few months.
ReplyDelete