Pat and I are taking a PhotoShop Class together this semester so I thought I would give a little preview of some of the assignments we have created. hahahahah Hope you enjoy.
LINDSAY!!! This is Staci from the 'party-til-you-drop' BYU-Idaho Dorm 4! :) I found you on Bree's blog. I love your pictures! I didn't know you were married! That's awesome! Hey, I saw your picture in the Conference Ensign a while ago...AND I randomly picked up an LDS Living magazine at a dentist's office and saw a little column on you about your mission! You didn't know I was following you, did you.... :) So anyway, I started a blog a little bit ago. You can catch up there. Talk to you more later!
These pictures are awesome! How fun you can take the class together!!
ReplyDeleteLINDSAY!!! This is Staci from the 'party-til-you-drop' BYU-Idaho Dorm 4! :) I found you on Bree's blog. I love your pictures! I didn't know you were married! That's awesome! Hey, I saw your picture in the Conference Ensign a while ago...AND I randomly picked up an LDS Living magazine at a dentist's office and saw a little column on you about your mission! You didn't know I was following you, did you.... :) So anyway, I started a blog a little bit ago. You can catch up there. Talk to you more later!
ReplyDeleteHa ha - your hilarious. Love the Michael Jackson.
ReplyDeletelove the beetlejuice!
ReplyDeletevery entertaining
ReplyDeleteThe JACKO pic is funny!!
ReplyDelete