Yes! IT'S ELMO!
Isn't this a sweet costume!!! Pat had to rent it for a school advertising project for Nike. Some of you might be wondering how Elmo and Nike go together...leave it to Pat to make that connection.
Pat had the costume for 24 hours so we thought we would make good use of it by scaring some of our neighbors and friends.
Doug was our all time favorite scare. He opened the door and had no idea was to say. All he could say was "Excuse me?!"

That is so funny. How much did that costume go for. That might be good for halloween. I also like your new blog layout. It matches your curtains. It is a little odd that you are one to match your blog with something in your apt. You are not one to match with anything.
ReplyDeleteomg how fun lindsay!! Hey!! I wanna hear more about your student teaching. I am thinking about going into teaching. Love ya! Meg
ReplyDeleteHaha! I love this post and the video too. I wish that I could have been home the first time that you came over.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I really like your blog's new look! Come over sometime!!
ReplyDeleteExcuse me...haha! That was really funny...and so random.
ReplyDeleteHonestly, that is hilarious... but come on... you could make a cuter Elmo costume than that. I think that Elmo would scare my kids. :)
ReplyDeleteMason is really going to like Pat now. That is awesome! Not very many people can say that they dressed up like Elmo and went riding on a motorcycle. You guys always do the cool things.
ReplyDelete