
After spending some time in my hometown of Moraga, we were able to visit my sister, Kim, and her family in Sacramento. We had a great time just hanging out in the pool and playing games.


I don't get to spend very much time with her kids: Eli, Julianna, and Lyla, so it was so nice to be with them. They are absolutely adorable.
All of your pictures are just gorgeous Linz!! Glad you've been having fun in Cali with your fam. And SO sorry to hear about the flooding in your apt...hopefully it's all taken care of soon!
ReplyDeleteKim has 3 KIDS?! Where have I been?! They are all adorable!
ReplyDeleteJust what I have been waiting for. I just wish we had more time to spend time with you.
ReplyDeleteOk linds. Your pictures are sooo good!! I am quite jealous. I obviously need to get on board with these photoshop/photography tutorials you do. Send me some links if you can. Angiemharding at gmail dot com. I guess I could use some good old fashioned practice too... anyway, keep up the good work, you're an inspiration!!
ReplyDelete