We are still out of our apartment. They say it could be another 2 weeks. However, the good side to all this mess is that we have been coming up to my sister's house on the weekends. Their Saturdays are filled with football and soccer games. I love photographing my nephews, they are just so cute.
My dad came in for the weekend. It is fun to see how much my nephews love their Grandpa.
Pat is the MOST adorable Uncle. He is absolutely amazing with them and always so fun and creative. Their is NEVER a dull moment when Uncle Pat is around.
I LOVE the pictures that you took! They are amazing! I am very impressed with your photography skills. I'm sad to hear that you will be out of your apartment for another two weeks!!! I hope the time flies by.
I am so jealous that you and Jodi get to hang out so much amd she gets all these amazing pics of her kids. i am going to have to get there before you have a house so I can get my photo shoot.
Great shots, as always Linds! You are my photography hero! Your nephews are so cute.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures that you took! They are amazing! I am very impressed with your photography skills. I'm sad to hear that you will be out of your apartment for another two weeks!!! I hope the time flies by.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous that you and Jodi get to hang out so much amd she gets all these amazing pics of her kids. i am going to have to get there before you have a house so I can get my photo shoot.
ReplyDelete