So, I am jobless. This leaves me with a lot of free time. However, you think with all this free time on my hands I would be pulling out my hair (as I have not had a job since April), but sadly enough for my husband Pat, I never really get bored. I always have a project on the horizon. This was my latest project.
I bought this chair a while back at D.I. because:
I bought this chair a while back at D.I. because:
A. I needed a chair
B. It was cheap
C. I thought it had potential
This was a super fast and easy project. I simply unscrewed the cushions of the seat, tore off the sick, brown ,vinyl covering, spray painted the frame, and stapled on new fabric! It was tons easier than I anticipated and only took me a few hours. Now I am ready for a more difficult challenge—I am addicted.
p.s. NEVER PAY FULL PRICE! For all my supplies I bought (staple gun, fabric, and spray paint) where I used a 40% off coupon at Joanns Fabric and Roberts Craft that you print off online. You can only use it for one item so I had Pat purchase one item and then I went back get the other item.
B. It was cheap
C. I thought it had potential
This was a super fast and easy project. I simply unscrewed the cushions of the seat, tore off the sick, brown ,vinyl covering, spray painted the frame, and stapled on new fabric! It was tons easier than I anticipated and only took me a few hours. Now I am ready for a more difficult challenge—I am addicted.
p.s. NEVER PAY FULL PRICE! For all my supplies I bought (staple gun, fabric, and spray paint) where I used a 40% off coupon at Joanns Fabric and Roberts Craft that you print off online. You can only use it for one item so I had Pat purchase one item and then I went back get the other item.


Awesome!! You're better at being unemployed than I was. I don't know why but I couldn't think of anything to do or get myself to do anything! I love the chair and I love how you're taking full advantage of your time off work.
ReplyDeleteawesome! you are so crafty! and great thrifty tip! i like your cute chair!
ReplyDeleteWow! That chair is just adorable!! I'm unemployed but definitely not being as productive as you are. haha Good luck with the job hunt.
ReplyDeleteCUTE. I love projects. You should do projects in NYC.
ReplyDeleteI AM SOOOO IMPRESSED. The chair looks sooo good!!! I like how you say how easy it was and how it only took you a few hours to do when I am still here with my chairs that I have been working on since April. Hahaha
ReplyDeleteHow clever you are! Great job! I can imagine this is just the begining of many projects you will accomplish.
ReplyDelete