April 16, 2010

Best Book Ever: Book of Mormon

So the other day I was looking for a synopsis of "The Book Theif" and I came across this website page. I am always looking for a good read so I was led to the title "Best Books Ever" followed by pictures of different book covers. I was surprised to see "The Book of Mormon" listed as one of the top 5 best books ever.

But then I thought to myself...

Me: "Why am I surprised? What is the only book that I have read several times?"
Answer: The Book of Mormon
Me: "What book can I read over and over again and always find something new and life changing?"
Answer: The Book of Mormon
Me: "What book has life altering power within each page?"
Answer: The Book of Mormon
Me: "What book do I read everyday because it makes everything in my life change from better to best?"
Answer: The Book of Mormon
Me: "What book comforts me when sad, scared, confused, worried or stressed?"
Answer: The Book of Mormon
Me: "What book has sculpted me into the person I am today and helps me become the person I want to be tomorrow?"
Answer: The Book of Mormon
Me: "What book provides a sure witness that Jesus is the Christ?"
Answer: The Book of Mormon

Yeah...The Book of Mormon is a pretty awesome book.

If you want a free copy of the BEST BOOK EVER...go here.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me happy that the BOM is listed on a website like that. And you are so right, I loved all your Q/A's about it. It really is the best book ever!

    It's also cracking me up that it's right next to Twilight. Hahaha. Another Testament of Jesus Christ...... and teenage vampires. At least they're both written by members of the church. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have put it better myself. Way to go. I am glad you put your blog up on the buzz, Lindsay. Hope you are having a great time in NY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...