September 11, 2010

Frido our "Dog"

So, I know I have talked a lot about how I want a dog so badly; however, ever since moving to the city Frido has taken on a whole new personality—one that is more dog-like than ferret-like.

It is strange because since moving here he has started begging for food, getting excited for night walks, and actually sitting on our laps enjoying being pet. These are all things that he has never done before.

However, this picture I took when Pat left for work one morning topped it all. Pat usually plays with Frido a lot more than I do, so he naturally loves Pat more. So it was really sad to see Frido waiting by the door, for a good 20 minutes, for Pat to come home.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha!!! I love this so much! And I love Frido.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this pic. Frido kills me. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is one of the reasons I can't have a dog or animal...what if they get sad when I leave? I wouldn't be able to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to tell you how much I love your blog and what a darling new heading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I never wrote that I love this and it's so so sweet. You don't blog much anymore since the new job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...