July 22, 2011

Can you say: "HOT"?


Yes, it is 4:30pm here in NYC right now, and it feels like 108 degrees outside. Have I told you how much I love the heat, but hate humidity? Yes, I know I have gone on many rants regarding this subject, so I wont indulge myself any further.

It sufficeth me to say that every time I go outside I feel like I am going to have a panic attack because there is so much water in the air that I feel like I can't get enough oxygen.

4 comments:

  1. It's 102 in Boston today. They call it hazy, hot and humid. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that there was only 35% humidity today! If that is true then I shudder to think what 80% would feel like in this kind of heat! It was so oppressive out there today. Days like this make me miss Utah's dry heat so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's time to update your picture on the very top of the blog and add your cute cat to it ))))) My son said:"Look at treis feet - they look like music keys -do,re, mi, fa, sol...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go Olya! I just changed my header to reflect our new life (minus Frido...sad)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...