
A few weeks ago Pat and I flew to New York. I have not formally announced the news because it seems like I plans changed from day to day, but I guess this is as sure as it is going to get. Pat has been offered a job at Ogilvy, NY. So we are moving back to New York City!
I am so excited for Pat to be able to have this opportunity, especially during this rough economy. He is so excited to go back to the city he loves, which makes me excited.
I am so excited for Pat to be able to have this opportunity, especially during this rough economy. He is so excited to go back to the city he loves, which makes me excited.

We stayed with our amazing friends, Nate and Ashley, for a whole week! That is a long time to put up with Pat and I, and we are extremely grateful to have such great friends that put themselves out for us. We had so much fun hanging out with them and being roomies.
We flew out to NYC to find an apartment, but had no luck. Pat is going to fly out again, mid April, to hopefully find a place that we will call home for the next few years. We are having a hard time because of my 2 requirements: 1) A bed room that will fit my king size bed 2) Laundry in the building. It just boggles my mind that these two things are extremely hard to come by in New York City, especially in our budget.
It is an exciting time, as our lives seem to change from day to day. But I am so excited for the opportunity that has been given to us — for Pat to build upon his amazing talent.
It is an exciting time, as our lives seem to change from day to day. But I am so excited for the opportunity that has been given to us — for Pat to build upon his amazing talent.

I'm so excited for you! This time in our lives is so much fun with all of the opportunities we have to learn and grow (aka struggle and survive). Congrats to Pat and cngrats to you guys to get to live where you want to live.
ReplyDeleteIt is really odd that a king size bedroom and laundry in a building are not easily found. New yorkers must snuggle lots and smell bad...
I've never been to NY and I want to come visit someday. Now I'll have more of a pull with Shane, "We can visit Angie and Klane AND Pat and Lindsay!" How does that sound?
Congrats again!
That's great! I'm so happy for you two. I hope you can get some better luck and find the right appartment.
ReplyDeleteHahah, I look like a TANK in that picture! Especially with my puffy jacket! We will have to take more pictures together. Once where I am not puffy. =)
ReplyDeleteWe are SOOOO EXCIIITEEEDD that you are coming back!!!!!!!!!
Alright, that's awesome! Congrats to Pat and have fun getting settled in New York.
ReplyDeleteNew York. New York. la la la!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't freaking wait for ya'll to get out here! We've missed you, although I must say you were smart to be gone during winter... :)
When does Pat start?
So happy for you guys! And a bit jealous...
ReplyDeleteI'm still so sad I missed you guys while you were here! But I'm glad you will be back. You lived in California for the perfect season and missed the gross winter weather, you were smart. CONGRATULATIONS to Pat on getting a job, that is awesome!! This move is probably not the most fun thing for you Linds, but once you get out here you will fall in love with New York, I just know it!
ReplyDelete