March 22, 2010

Pat's 27th Birthday

Pat turned 27 on March 3rd! I cannot believe we are getting so old. Birthdays are really important to Pat. Well, I guess it really isn't the "Birthday" that is important, but rather, getting presents that is the most exciting part about having your birthday. He is like a little kid, which makes it fun.


I told Pat since we had been buying a lot of things for him near his birthday (such as a new phone and clothes) that he wasn't going to be getting any presents to open on his birthday. But in reality I could never have him open NOTHING on his birthday, so I tried to make this day as special as possible.

Unfortunately, it was a little difficult to make this day special, since we were flying out to NYC on his birthday we did have much time to celebrate.


I made him breakfast in bed and then had him open his presents. He got a new set of scriptures. Mini ones that he had been wanting for a long time and


and a new sweatshirt.


I know it wasn't much of a celebration, but hopefully I can make up for it next year.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tee that he has on! Talk about being like a little kid...;) You are too nice not to let him have nothing to open on his b-day. (Is that a double negative?) Anyway,how was NYC? Are you going to move there now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo how do you know Lindsay??? wow small world

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...