January 19, 2011

Just some things I love...

Seen here


This DIY mail organizer.
If only I had the space! But when I do, I am for SURE making this!

Meet the sloths from Amphibian Avenger on Vimeo.


What is it about ugly animals that I LOVE so much?!





This really is the CUTEST animal I have ever seen. Why can't I have one!??!??!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How in the world do I get my hands on a Slow Loris. Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha - your obsession with crazy pets continues to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your animal obsession is strange, yet endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you love pets so much! We should open a pet store together. I can't get enough. Have you ever seen a Tarsier? You'll love those crazy little guys!

    P.S. You are one of the things I love! (Not that you are a thing...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyssa! I just looked up Tarsier on Youtube. And you are RIGHT! I DO love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...