December 8, 2009

Before and After {desk clock}



I found this clock at Savers for $2. I liked the shape and had been looking for a desk clock for a out living room, yet the little flowers and blah white color was not doing it for me.

As you may have noticed, I am totally addicted to spray paint. I think it can make anything look cool. Like this clock!
With a little blue spray paint the clock became vintage, yet modern. So cool. However, I need to learn to be more patient. I hate waiting for the paint to dry so there are some major smudges and bubbles. But I learned my lesson for next time.

3 comments:

  1. I love the color you chose. Looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I wish we would have those thrift stores here in Spain where you can buy great things cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I want to go find something like that! I love spraypaint too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...