I dont know how these pictures got lost in the mix of things, but I never blogged about our 2010 New Years bash with the Galbraiths!
The night started our with dinner at Macaroni Grill. I am not a huge fan of Italian food, but I love that place because you can draw on the table cloth. I want to institute this tradition in my home.
We were able to "watch" the Provo Towne Center Fireworks in the distance through the hoses and trees for a few minutes. All in all it was a great New Years celebration. It didn't matter that we were not in some big city somewhere celebrating with a million other people. We were with our friend, Johnny and Joanna...that is all we needed to make it great!
Joanna + Frido = BFF
Then we headed to the store to buy the ever so famous Mormon drink of choice, Sparkling Apple Cider, and headed back to our place for the count down.
No comments:
Post a Comment