Today I went to the allergist and discovered that I am allergic to bananas!
What the!? So random.
I love bananas. They are by far my fruit of choice.
The more I think about it the more sad I get.
Goodbye banana bread
Goodbye banana, peanut butter, and honey toast sandwiches
Goodbye nutella and banana snacks
Goodbye to heating up a banana in the microwave in a bowl and adding honey to it
Goodbye to sliced bananas in my cereal
Goodbye banana pancakes
Goodbye banana cream pies
Goodbye to putting sliced bananas and peanut butter between two chocolate chip cookies
Goodbye...
p.s. The picture above is taken from a girls night out this past Friday to celebrate Angie Harding's birthday. It was by far one of the most fun nights I have had in NYC. I thought my face was appropriate for the way I must have looked when I found out that I was allergic to bananas.
Hahaha - that picture is so funny. And BOOOO about being allergic to bananas! That sucks!! Especially after you listed all those glorious ways to enjoy bananas, I am even more sad! Dang it!
ReplyDeleteCan you send me a few pictures from that night? I want to blog it.
That picture cracks me up! When I saw it on my camera this morning, I started laughing quite loud alone in my apartment.
ReplyDeleteThat really sucks that you are allergic to bananas. You really must love them because half the ways you listed to eat bananas I have never even thought of. I wish I could take your allergy for you... I don't really like bananas at all.
Everything about this post is hilarious!! Bananas? Seriously? Who's allergic to bananas?
ReplyDeleteI love you that much more because of this.
Seriously? That is so sad! I'm sorry. I will now dedicate all my banana eating to you.
ReplyDeleteIf it makes you feel any better, I was devastated earlier this year to learn that I am allergic to feathers - no more down comforters or down pillows. It was pretty tragic for me and my sleep routine.