we were going to go there with my parents and it didn't end up happening. glad to hear it was good! we will have to go! also, invite klane to your next big outing because he is lonely without me there. looks like you've been having so much fun and i'm missing the city looking at your posts.
You are so good at posting on here now! I'm really impressed. And, by the way, I am in love with the video of the mariachi band on the subway. That old lady who is covering her ears is hilarious!
That's great that you all had a fun time. I am not a fan of sushi, so...
ReplyDeleteBut, make sure to invite me to other fun things!
we were going to go there with my parents and it didn't end up happening. glad to hear it was good! we will have to go! also, invite klane to your next big outing because he is lonely without me there. looks like you've been having so much fun and i'm missing the city looking at your posts.
ReplyDeleteYou are so good at posting on here now! I'm really impressed. And, by the way, I am in love with the video of the mariachi band on the subway. That old lady who is covering her ears is hilarious!
ReplyDelete