Pat and I found some photos of Frido when he was a baby. We just spent a half hour looking at the pictures, reminiscing about how much we miss Frido and fun memories of having Frido. We are so weird, but we miss our little guy.
Where is Frido? Matt and I would've taken care of him. I haven't had a pet since we lived together, so I need some practice before I even think of having kids! haha. GUESS WHAT? I might be coming out there in JUNE!!!!
I think it's funny how you two developed such a love for this pet. So strange but somehow acceptable.
ReplyDeleteWhere is Frido? Matt and I would've taken care of him. I haven't had a pet since we lived together, so I need some practice before I even think of having kids! haha. GUESS WHAT? I might be coming out there in JUNE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss Frido too!!!!!!
ReplyDelete