November 3, 2010

BYOM {Bring Your Own Mug}

This past Sunday we had a BYOM Hot Coco Party (we are so Mormon).
With the winter season coming on all too quickly, we want to embrace it as much as possible.

Here are the guests' "MUG-shots"

Scott + Maribeth

Klane + Angie


Joanna + Johnny


Lindsay + Pat


Robby + Kelsie-Take One



Robby + Kelsie-Take Two



Fabio + Christa


Yummy cookies from Angie of course!

5 comments:

  1. I have been curious to see how these pictures turned out! So cute. Love them! Thanks for hosting! I missed these little gatherings at your place! We hadn't done it in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm the same as Angie. I've been waiting for this post to see how these pictures turned out. Johnny and I DIED when we saw these. WHY are we so weird??? The way I am holding my mug is so awkward and Johnny's expression leaves me speechless. I don't even know what to say about it.

    This was such a fun get-together. I have been craving hot chocolate ever since. Thanks for being willing to host! You are definitely the hostess with the mostest! Or however that goes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo of the cookies reminds me of one project I did back in a photo class in college. Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like lots of things about these pics, but my favorite is the Robby/Kelsey ones, mostly because that was super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! I'm so sad we missed out on the fun night! I always love a good BYOM party.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...