June 21, 2011

Summer Birthdays

This past Sunday we spent the evening in Central Park celebrating our good friends, Casey and Klane's, birthdays. I love getting together with friends, especially when it's in celebration of something or someone.

Sunday's weather was perfect, which New York does not have too often. So when it does come, we make sure that we get out and enjoy it, along with 8 million other New Yorkers. Weather surely does not go unappreciated around here.

Last year, right around this time, we met at the same place in Central Park, and for the same reason: in celebration of Casey and Klane's birthdays. I hope we don't have to wait another year to do this again, because this surely should be a weekly tradition, rather than a yearly one.







All pictures compliments of Angie Harding. The best photo journalist ever.
It is so nice having friends that take pictures,
so I don't have to worry about forgetting an event
if I didn't bring my camera.
Thanks Angie!

3 comments:

  1. Did you made your famous cookies for the party? I think I see them in one of the pics...haha. They are my favorite:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaha You know it Maria! It is the easiest option since I always have a batch of dough frozen in my freezer at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa Lindsay!! You look so urban!! Miss ya. Love ya gurl.

    mmm good job with the cake! yum!

    xoxo Meg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...