There are some things I really love about New York City. One thing is you never know what is going to happen at any given moment. Like the video below.
the best thing i've seen so far are just crazy people talking to themselves. this lady on the subway last night had a full on beard. okay, a goatee. still. it was creepy.
if only the mariachi band had been there to lighten the mood.
hahahaha! that lady. So sad. Last night I got on the subway I was singing under my breath. This old guy was walking in adn heard me. He seemed sort of crazy so I thought he was asking for money when he started talking at me but he was really like "yeah girl ! I heard you singing" I'm like haha, ok. And sit on the subway. There's really no one there besides him and me, and he starts singing Lean o me, and points to me at "my part"... So I had to take the opportunity. We had ourselves a little musical right there in the subway. hahahahahahaa. I love New York.
How far south does the one train go?
ReplyDeletei laughed out loud!
ReplyDeletethe best thing i've seen so far are just crazy people talking to themselves. this lady on the subway last night had a full on beard. okay, a goatee. still. it was creepy.
if only the mariachi band had been there to lighten the mood.
hahahaha! that lady. So sad. Last night I got on the subway I was singing under my breath. This old guy was walking in adn heard me. He seemed sort of crazy so I thought he was asking for money when he started talking at me but he was really like "yeah girl ! I heard you singing" I'm like haha, ok. And sit on the subway. There's really no one there besides him and me, and he starts singing Lean o me, and points to me at "my part"... So I had to take the opportunity. We had ourselves a little musical right there in the subway. hahahahahahaa. I love New York.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny!
ReplyDelete