This weekend we headed to celebrate Independence Day at Coney Island, along with the rest of Manhattan.I love the beach.
This little girl and her dad dug a 6 foot hole. Their camera died so they asked me to take some pictures and email them.
Pat taking in the crowds of people at the beach. We have never seen anything like it. We could barely even tell if there was any sand because every inch seemed to be taken.
We ended the night watching the Nations Largest Firework Show. However, we couldn't see much because due to the crowds we were dozens of blocks from the Hudson River where all the action was happening. We were thinking about climbing on top of some U-HAULS to get a better view but decided against it.
Regardless if we saw fireworks or not, it was great to be in NYC on the Fourth with the one I love most.





Lovely pics. And i love that you do the videos, they're so fun. I'm serious about you showing me how to do that vintagey look on the pictures. And seriously we need to get together and just hang out. We have no excuse, our apartments are only a few blocks from each other now. Maybe I will come this week and you can give me a photoshop tutorial. :)
ReplyDeleteUm, you said we were active this holiday! I think I have some competition! Did u guys get a new camera because your pictures r looking very upscale! I think u are going to take some of my family when u come back into town. Would you do that for me?
ReplyDeleteWhere did you get those cool actions? I love them!
ReplyDelete