
GHOSTBUSTERS! That is right Friday night Pat,
Angie Harding and I went to Chelsea Pier to watch Ghostbusters.

It was a last minute decision so weren't able to get a good spot. We only ended up staying for about half of it, but it was fun nonetheless.

We then took a stroll through Greenwich and went to the cute little "Milk & Cookies Bakery."

Angie brought the most amazing carmel popcorn to the movie that I chowed down. I was stuffed by the time we got to the bakery but I couldn't resist getting a cookie and a glass of milk!


Angie's husband, Klane, was on a boyscout campout. We had so much fun with just the 3 of us. Maybe next time we will let Klane can come too.
Thanks again for inviting me and not making me feel like a third wheel! :) It was seriously so fun. And I'm so happy you introduced me to the West Village, I can't wait to go back and explore! Hopefully you don't mind if I steal your pictures for my blog.
ReplyDeletep.s. oh, and sorry i focused on your hand and not your face in that picture. i just noticed that. probably wasn't the best call. haha.
ReplyDeleteWe all know that you left Ghostbusters early because you were scared silly! Creepy movie...thank goodness for Bill Murray's comic relief!
ReplyDelete