Ice cream has become my new favorite snack. I constantly crave it. But not just any ice cream—mint chip ice cream! However, for some reason mint chip is a very hard flavor to find here in Manhattan. Knowing this it makes me want it even MORE.
We had no place to be and no place to go. We spent many hours lazily walking around SOHO and sitting by the river—a day that will be desired in the future.
Happy 4th of July! Matt and I were totally lazy yesterday too! We went on the longest scooter ride and didn't get out of bed until after 1pm. Haha oops. Hey, did you know mint chocolate chip ice cream was all I wanted after the car accident? I would always make my mom drive and get me some.
Those are awesome pics! You seriously have to teach me how to make them look like that.
The city can be so busy, I love when you don't have to go and do anything and can just wander around and enjoy it at your own pace. Looks like a lovely day!
nice pictures!! So professional!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July! Matt and I were totally lazy yesterday too! We went on the longest scooter ride and didn't get out of bed until after 1pm. Haha oops. Hey, did you know mint chocolate chip ice cream was all I wanted after the car accident? I would always make my mom drive and get me some.
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome pics! You seriously have to teach me how to make them look like that.
ReplyDeleteThe city can be so busy, I love when you don't have to go and do anything and can just wander around and enjoy it at your own pace. Looks like a lovely day!