That was so awesome! I'm glad we took a picture.And for the record, I meant for my hand on Klane's chest to look dumb and cheesy. Just so everyone knows I wasn't trying to look cute. Because that would be sad.
P.S. Lindsay, your pose looks much more natural than mine. That comment wasn't meant to be an insult to your posing choices, just an observation on my own awkwardness. Oh boy, I should just stop talking! :)
I love it!! I'm also very jealous - I want to be there!
ReplyDeleteAgain, Linds I love your expressions!
I love all your faces in the last picture.
ReplyDeleteThat was so awesome! I'm glad we took a picture.And for the record, I meant for my hand on Klane's chest to look dumb and cheesy. Just so everyone knows I wasn't trying to look cute. Because that would be sad.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Lindsay, your pose looks much more natural than mine. That comment wasn't meant to be an insult to your posing choices, just an observation on my own awkwardness. Oh boy, I should just stop talking! :)
ReplyDeleteAngie you are silly!
ReplyDelete