June 18, 2011

The Full Montee

Life around the Koelling household has been less than eventful these past few weeks. Some causes of this are wanting to stay home with Montee, so we don't get a weird anti social cat since we are gone all day, and Pat working non-stop.

Events and activities as of late:
- Pat working days, nights and weekends
- Me coming home to a cat and no husband (at least I have something to come home to)
- Saw X-MEN
- Making JibJab movies


-Getting caught in a rain storm on my home from work because my cheap umbrella wouldn't open (It was actually really fun and nice)


- Reading and watching a lot of Netflix
- Cleaning cat pee off our bed comforter TWICE
- Scanning and organizing all my photos from childhood


-Currently listening Nsync's "It's Gonna Be Me" So. Good.

That is about it.

3 comments:

  1. I need to meet this cat! We've got to make it over to your place to see him. And you, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Montee is really cute and I love the name too! Sorry Pat's working so much :( that is no fun at all. We do Netflix a lot since we don't have cable. Have you watched Psych? We loved that show. I want to see all your baby pictures! Did I give you all the ones I have or was it just the videos I gave you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have some Nsync in your life; that's all you really need.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...