My husband has hilarious friends from high school. It is always a riot when they get together. Two of his good buddies from high school, Jared and Jeff, are getting married on the same day, November 11, 2011 or 11.11.11.
Pat really wants to attend both weddings, but since one is in Colorado and the others in California, it's not possible.
Pat used Facebook as a tool for him to make this difficult decision. See the hilarious conversation that followed....
So Patrick, have you made a decision yet? Which one does Lindsay favor? I think that correspondence is hilarious!!!!!Spin Montee and see which one he lands on......
This is fantastic! It appears that your husband has some great friends and I see the dilemma of not knowing which one to attend. 11.11.11 is a day I wish I was getting married. Just don't have the fiance yet :)
Hahahahaha - that made my day.
ReplyDeleteSo Patrick, have you made a decision yet? Which one does Lindsay favor? I think that correspondence is hilarious!!!!!Spin Montee and see which one he lands on......
ReplyDeleteOh by the way, Anonymous posting is from Mom K.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! That gift basket is spot on.
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! It appears that your husband has some great friends and I see the dilemma of not knowing which one to attend. 11.11.11 is a day I wish I was getting married. Just don't have the fiance yet :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious. Had to tweet that. Hope you guys managed to get to both!
ReplyDelete